Friday, August 10, 2012

No more space?!

Suddenly Google has decided that I have maxed out my photo space quota, and that if I want to upload more photos I have to either pay them money or delete some old photos.  I honestly can't decide which option is worse!

So instead of photos, I'm going to offer you a link instead...  A link to that new 'project' that has been taking up all my time recently...  A link to the website of my new yarn store!

www.wetcoastwools.com 

In some ways its feels like I have been working on this for ages, and yet at other times I feel like its all happened almost overnight.  Funny how several months of hard work, once finished, seem to have passed by overnight!  Thank goodness I have Mike around to help me keep my head on straight!

Needless to say, I probably won't be blogging here quite as much anymore, at least for the foreseeable future.  Instead, come follow our in-store antics on the store blog, http://wetcoastwools.com/blogs/news.  Or, if you're in Vancouver, stop by and say hello!  :)

No comments: